Our decorative laminated glass is composed of two or more layers that are permanently bonded by heat and pressure with one or more evasafe interlayers.
Both the glass and the interlayers can be produced in a variety of colors and thicknesses to provide the desired appearance.
Laminated glass is considered as “safety glass” according to the most building codes. When it comes to break up all fragments adhere to the evasafe layers, reducing injury risks. Our laminated glass can be further strengthened by manufacturing it with units of toughened glass.
Thanks to its strength and safety features, laminated glass is recommended when any of the following are required:
- Hurricane and impact resistance
- Protection against bombs or other explosions
- Sound reduction
- Protection against forced entry
- Protection from fallout of broken glass from building facades
- Earthquake resistance
- Protection from ”smash and grab” thefts from storefront window displays
- Bullet resistance
Thereby, our laminated glass can be used as :